Please or Register to create posts and topics.

OpenIddict problem

Hello everyone.
I would appreciate if you could help me with the following problem:
the project was working perfectly ... for another reason ... nothing to do with the project have to re-install my pc.
I already install
VS
SQL server
.net core sdk 1.1

restore all npm pakage

but when I try to login in the application, this error comes out.

"Unable to login
An error occured whilst logging in, please try again later. Error: Internal Server Error"

when I restore the nuget pakages got this warnings :

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning NU1603 DAL depends on OpenIddict (>= 1.0.0-beta2-0614) but OpenIddict 1.0.0-beta2-0614 was not found. An approximate best match of OpenIddict 1.0.0-rc1-final was resolved. DAL E:\.........\src\DAL\DAL.csproj 1

Warning NU1603 QuickApp depends on OpenIddict (>= 1.0.0-beta2-0614) but OpenIddict 1.0.0-beta2-0614 was not found. An approximate best match of OpenIddict 1.0.0-rc1-final was resolved. QuickApp E:\....\QuickApp\QuickApp.csproj 1

Warning NU1603 QuickApp depends on OpenIddict.EntityFrameworkCore (>= 1.0.0-beta2-0614) but OpenIddict.EntityFrameworkCore 1.0.0-beta2-0614 was not found. An approximate best match of OpenIddict.EntityFrameworkCore 1.0.0-rc1-final was resolved. QuickApp E:\.....\QuickApp\QuickApp.csproj 1

Warning NU1603 DAL depends on OpenIddict.EntityFrameworkCore (>= 1.0.0-beta2-0614) but OpenIddict.EntityFrameworkCore 1.0.0-beta2-0614 was not found. An approximate best match of OpenIddict.EntityFrameworkCore 1.0.0-rc1-final was resolved. DAL E:\......\src\DAL\DAL.csproj 1

Warning NU1603 QuickApp depends on OpenIddict.Mvc (>= 1.0.0-beta2-0614) but OpenIddict.Mvc 1.0.0-beta2-0614 was not found. An approximate best match of OpenIddict.Mvc 1.0.0-rc1-final was resolved. QuickApp E:\.......\src\QuickApp\QuickApp.csproj 1

PD: I am using the old version of QuickApp

thanks in advance