You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Soccer Jerseys

Real Madrid are facing an injury crisis between the sticks as they prepare to host Sevilla tomorrow night Cheap Liverpool Soccer Jerseys , with both of their first choice La Liga net minders potentially sidelined through injury.Santiago Solari’s side will be desperate to beat Los Rojiblancos, with Pablo Machin’s currently in third, and Real in fourth, separated only by goal difference.However, the hosts have been hit with a succession of injuries in their squad, and fourth choice goal keeper Luca Zidane could be in line to step in for only his second ever senior appearance.The 20 year old, who has come through the youth ranks at the club, was in goal for their 2-2 draw away at Villarreal in the final day of the 2017-18 La Liga season Cheap Manchester City Soccer Shirts , but has yet to play under Solari, or his predecessor Julen Lopetegui.Real are likely to be without Belgian international Thibaut Courtois, who has started 16 of Real’s 19 La Liga games so far this season, until the end of January, due to a hip injury.Whilst Keylor Navas, who has shared Champions League duty with Courtois so far in 2018-19, has been ruled out with an abductor problem picked up in their Copa del Rey defeat to Leganes, is also expected to miss the Sevilla game.Solari will make checks on both players ahead of the visit of Sevilla to the Santiago Bernabeu Cheap Manchester United Soccer Jerseys , with some media reports suggesting that former Chelsea man Courtois will be asked to play through the pain barrier.If he is ruled out, Zidane is a certainty to be called upon, after experienced stand-in Kiko Casilla moved to English Championship side Leeds United and summer signing Andriy Lunin remains on loan at local rivals Leganes.Solari could opt to recall him in the coming weeks, but the club have not confirmed whether or not a recall clause was included into the original deal, and both the player, and Leganes, could push to keep the situation as it is.Zidane is highly rated within the club, preferring to stay at Real in the summer Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Soccer Jerseys ,despite reported interest from France in securing his services. Although the signing of Lunin has pushed him down in the senior pecking order – however he remains first choice for the club’s Castilla side, whilst the promising Ukrainian shot stopper is reserve to Courtois and Navas. C茅dric Soares was presented as an Inter player earlier this afternoon and held his first official press conference since joining the Nerazzurri. Here is what he said to the journalists who gathered at the Suning Training Centre:“My first impressions are all very positive. I’m already learning a lot about the club and the team. I knew about the interest in me, then we reached an agreement very quickly in this transfer window. I’m totally at the coach’s disposal, I’m learning and working very hard.”The Portuguese international then discussed the differences between the Premier League and Serie A: “There are a lot of differences between the Premier League and Serie A. The Premier League is a very quick and attacking league. I’ve still not had the chance to play in Serie A yet, I hope to do so shortly. Having watched training at Inter, I’ve seen that there is lots of quality, the players look to keep the ball and then pick a moment in which to attack.“I developed in Portugal which is a mix of the two leagues but I can see that the players are very strong here, there’s lots of intensity and Inter play like a great team. I had the chance to watch my teammates training and they made a great impression on me.”Finally Cheap Real Madrid Soccer Shirts , the former Sporting CP defender also discussed where he might fit into Luciano Spalletti’s starting line-up, making it abundantly clear how committed he is to his new club: “I am used to playing on the right, even if I’ve played on the left at some times during my career.“However, I am at the coach’s complete disposal. If he asked me, then I would even play up front or in goal, he’d only have to give me a pair of gloves. I am here and available, ready to give my all and help Inter win matches. I have plenty of confidence in my own ability and I’ll look to give 100 per cent in every game.”