Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Problem with version 2.8

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can not solve my present without your help! That's why I ask you to help me.

I have a separate library where I send and receive SOAP jobs.  This program works in a Thread.

If in my code

var response = req.GetResponse ();

the following happens.

The mapper is called.

CreateMap<ApplicationRole, RoleViewModel>()

.ForMember(d => d.Permissions, map => map.MapFrom(s => s.Claims))

.ForMember(d => d.UsersCount, map => map.MapFrom(s => s.Users != null ? s.Users.Count : 0))

.ReverseMap();

Destination Member:

Permissions

---> System.InvalidOperationException: Mapper not initialized. Call Initialize with appropriate configuration. If you are trying to use mapper instances through a container or otherwise, make sure you do not have any calls to the static Mapper.Map methods, and if you're using ProjectTo or UseAsDataSource extension methods, make sure you pass in the appropriate IConfigurationProvider instance.

at AutoMapper.Mapper.get_Instance() in C:\projects\automapper\src\AutoMapper\Mapper.cs:line 36

Although I have found that the mapping is registered in the Start.cs.

services.AddIdentity<ApplicationUser, ApplicationRole>()

.AddEntityFrameworkStores<ApplicationDbContext>()

.AddDefaultTokenProviders();

What can I do to make my program run again?

regards Ingo

Why don’t you upload it on stackoverflow? Just like when you need english help you go to one of the top paper writing services. Similarly, when you have a coding question you should visit that website.

I really like your content because it is very informative and knowledgeable content. 1v1 lol Nice.That a really interesting topic. I really thankful to you for this useful and informative blog post and really appreciated you keep blogging.

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us.먹튀

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.สมัคร slot เครดิตฟรี แค่ยืนยันตน

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. 먹튀

Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. http://webs.ucm.es/BUCM/blogs/blogquimica/2176.php?zm=3#.X_Jv9dhKhPY | https://sites.google.com/view/love-real-doll | https://opensees.berkeley.edu/community/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=326080

I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. 메이저사이트

Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. 메이저사이트

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! 2movierulz